Saturday, July 08, 2006

I had a wonderfull fourth of July, I think the 4th is my favorite holiday! I love being an American, and celebrating our country's birthday and Godly heritage! It reminds me of all that our forfathers had to go through and what it took to get us were we are today, as well as what we'll have to give in order to get us through the future years! I havn't got my pic of the 4th on my computer yet, but when I do i'll post some for ya'll!


Last night (the 7th) I went to Hannah & Johnny's wedding. Hannah was a Knock-Dead-Gorgeous bride! Johnny wasn't half bad looking himself, but with a bride like Hannah he didn't have a chance! I hope and pray they will be richly blessed as they start their life together!

Here are a few pictures I took at the reception..........

This is a lovely pic of the newly-wed couple, so cute!
All Smiles!

Kelly, Sarah, Hannah, Erin, Me, and Jen, all of us former CLC photo students. It seems only yesterday we were all at the school running around like crazy people acomplishing nothing! What fun! I miss ya'll sooooooo much hope to see ya again soon!

Well God Bless and Good Night! ~ Lydia

1 comment:

MissMarit said...

Cute pictures, Miss photographer-woman!
:)