Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm An Aunt ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !


Mathias John Froemming . . .


Entered all of our lives at 4:00 am, Saturday January 12th, of 2008.


He is beyond adorable, perfect in every way.


Being an aunt is more amazing and neat than I ever expected! I'm so happy :-) And I know Rian and Whittney are even more thrilled than I am.


Even though Mathias is deftly stealing
all my thunder (who cares about wedding plans when there's a new baby in the family!) I love him, and want to spend every minute holding him, and marveling in his perfectly formed little body.


God is so amazing.


Who else, but an everlasting, eternal God could have, or would have, thought up something so miracules as a baby.


How can any body ever hurt such a precious little one. Now, like so often before, i'm reminded of how and why babies and children are so precious to God.

He is the father of the fatherless, and the defender of the helpless.





1 comment:

Kaitie said...

Hey Lydia~
Just to let you know, I do read this blog thingy! :o) When are you going to updat on your "OH so wonderful married life".

Love ya!
Kaitlyn