Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Our Wedding Pictures (At Last :-)

Well I've been told I "have to" update my blog - so sorry for the few of you who actually take a peak here every now-and-again, that i've been so lazy in my blogging!

Well here are some pictures from our very SPECIAL day! In a way my wedding day seems like a dream, a half reality that is but a foggy memory of the past, almost unreal and yet so so very real! It was a beautiful day! How often can you get married the end of Feb. and have pictures taken outside without freazing? We were very blest!

But I was and am even more blest by my amazing husband! He truely is the love of my life! Married life is amazing and I wouldn't trade it for any thing!
We had a wonderful road-trip/Honeymoon down to Florida - I'll try to get some pictures of that up here in the not to far off future . . . but we dont' have a whole lot as "someone" made us fall in the pool in Florida, fully clothed, with the camera in "his" pocket - so00000000000000 not a whole lot of pictures after that :-)

But all-in-all it was an amazing experiance! I LOVE being in love :-)

Untill next time ~ Lydia M. Jorgensen

No comments: