Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More Wedding Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jfakofjaiofjiofjlfja;jfa;jfa;
af;AJ R;KLAJF;AL
For all those "picture-aholics" out there (like Me :-) Here are some more beautiful photos from our wedding day. I can't believe it was over two months ago!
JGJS;OJFJA;
My Girls and I - L to R - Faith, Ruth, Me, Naomi, Abbey

Big Jump! One of the funnest pictures of our wedding party!
L to R - Jacob, Eli, Josiah, Mitch, Joe, Nate, Mitch, Stephen, Me, Naomi, Abbey, Ruth, Faith
One of my favorite photos of "us"
A Reception kiss - we saved our first Kiss for our wedding day, it made it beautiful, and ever so special, in the moment of our first Kiss it was as if the world disapeared, we were the only two beings in exsistants - it was so meaningful and so wonderful!
Walking down the aisle with my dear father
Vowing ourselves to eachother - FOREVER!
Just Us!
Our first prayer as Husband and Wife

No comments: