Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hair Cut!
jg;a fa;jfa;kf a;
Well I got my hair cut the other day, went from long and down my back, to layered and around my shoulders!
I was a little nervous that my dear hubby wouldn't like it, but he does! And I LOVE it!
I was sooooooooo bored of having my hair always the same, and I really wanted something new - so wa-la! Here it is, the "new" me. :-)
urqu iajfa;fjajf;aklj fa;ljf
House Sitting
jakfj a;klfja;
af;ja ;kfja;fja;
We have been house sitting for my parents while they are gone to Missouri for 10 days, first to have a family camping trip and then also so that Joe, Mitch and Ruth can compete in the Region V speech and debate tournament. They qualifed for regionals by placing high at state tournaments, and now if they place high enough at the regional level they will qualify to go on to Nationls - which i've heard is to take place in Sunny California! Suntanning Here We Come!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Froemmingfunnyfarm said...

Wow, nice hair do! How nice of you to watch your dear dear parents home while they were gone :)

I love your blog dear daughter and I love you.

Mom